EDIT The lovely gave me a premium! I will post a feature of her in my next entry. In the mean time, go check out her gallery.
I recently joined Twitter, after putting it off for a very long time. Now I'm looking for followers and people to follow! If you'd like, follow me at @BrandiMillerArt. I post a mixture of stuff about my art and nerdy stuff. Let me know if you're on Twitter, and perhaps we can follow each other!
I entered a photography contest at , so it would be super awesome if you could vote for me in this poll: [link] Or just pick your favorite and vote for it, as there are lots of great entries. ^_^
My commissions are currently open! If you'd like more info, check this journal entry.
Here are a few links to other places you can find me:
Brandi Miller Art portfolio
Dorky Dino Gift Shop
Brandi Miller Art's Facebook
Dorky Dino's Facebook
EDIT I almost forgot, I was tagged by
1) You MUST post the rules.
2) Each person MUST post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4) You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5) Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6) NO TAG BACKS!
7) No stuff in the tagging section about "You're Tagged If You're Reading This" You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
1) I consider myself a nerd, and am not ashamed of it. I love video games, Internet, and anime.
2) I will play board games for hours on end if you let me. >_>
3) I don't like cheesecake, and most people think that's strange.
4) I am engaged and am planning a wedding. (Well, trying to plan a wedding. It's hard!)
5) My favorite My Little Pony is Fluttershy. I think her personality is the closest to mine. I love animals and am very shy in person.
1) What color are your eyes?
Most people think my eyes are brown. They look brown from a distance, but are actually hazel (a mixture of green and brown).
2) Do you think you are pretty?
I'm happy with the way I look, but I also don't think I'm very pretty most of the time.
3) Are you short or tall? Or somewhere in between?
I'm 5'5" which is pretty average for a girl, but my fiance thinks I'm short.
4)Have you ever played Dungeons and Dragons? If not, have you heard of it?
I love Dungeons and Dragons! I play weekly with a group of friends.
5) What are you answering this on, a laptop, an ipod, a netbook...?
I'm using a desktop PC.
6) What grade are you going into?
I've already graduated high school and college. I'm currently doing an internship.
7) Do you like school?
I absolutely love school! I miss it.
8) Do you agree with me that my questions are quite stupid?
No, I think they're good questions!
9) How many best friends do you have?
Hmm, that's hard to say. I think maybe 2 right now. Plus my 3 sister-in-laws who I consider pretty close friends.
10) Are any of them on deviantART?
One of them is! She's . You should check her out because her artwork is amazing!
11) How long have you been on DeviantART?
7 years now! =O
1) What websites do you visit most often?
2) What is your favorite color?
3) Do you use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Explorer, or a different browser?
4) What is your favorite dessert?
5) What is your favorite food (non-dessert)?
6) What is your favorite animal?
7) Do you collect anything? If so, what?
8) What would you do if I turned into a zombie?
9) What is your favorite deviation in my gallery?
10) What is your favorite deviation on all of deviantART?
11) What is your favorite deviation in your gallery?